- All employees will submit to a temperature check prior to beginning work. Any employee with a temperature above 100 degrees will not be permitted to work.
- All employees will wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that includes masks and gloves.
- Employees will be provided a “safe room” where they are alone and can temporarily remove PPE.
- All customers will be required to submit to a temperature check before entering building. Any customer with a temperature above 100 degrees will not be permitted on premises.
- All customers will be required to wear a facemask. If customer does not have a facemask, one will be provided by H2O.
- If a line forms to enter building, employees will keep customers at least 6’ apart.
- H2O shall reduce their capacity by 50%.
Other Covid-19 Protocols:
- All products sold will be in a factory sealed container.
- Means of ingress and egress from building will be at least 6’ apart.
- Sanitizer stations will be located throughout building.
- High touch surfaces and equipment will be disinfected every 30 minutes. This would include restrooms, ATM machine and doors.
- Follow guidance provided by the CDC, the Maryland Department of Health and our industry.
- The cleaning crew will implement proper cleaning procedures and products each day that SANITIZE and DISINFECT rather than just clean.